Technical Bulletin 33
The National Gallery Technical Bulletin is a unique record of research carried out at the National Gallery. Drawing on the combined expertise of curators, conservators and scientists, it brings together a wealth of information about artists’ materials, practices and techniques.
Volume 33 Contents
- Colourless Powdered Glass as an Additive in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century European Paintings
- Niccolò di Pietro Gerini’s Baptism Altarpiece: Technique, Conservation and Original Design
- Adolphe Monticelli: The Materials and Techniques of an Unfashionable Artist
- Renoir’s Umbrellas Unfurled Again
- Past, Present, Memories: Analysing Edouard Vuillard’s La Terrasse at Vasouy
|Series Editor||Ashok Roy|
|Dimensions||297 x 210 mm|
|Publisher||National Gallery Company|
UK Standard Delivery
Delivery within 10 days with Royal Mail 48. More information on delivery
Delivery within 15 days. More information on delivery
UK Express - Signed Delivery
Delivery within 5 days. More information on delivery
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however, if you're not completely happy with your order you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
Exceptions apply to made-to-order products. More information on Returns & Refunds
Email when in stock
Please enter your email address below and we will contact you when it comes back in stock.
We will send you an email when this product arrives in stock.